Skip to main content

Haircut-My way of booking happiness



Going from long bang to choppy shag was a tough decision. My hairs are my inspiration. Pressure from peer often postponed the decision. Long straight hairs are always sign of beauty. A look of pop culture living behind traditional hairstyles was my choice.
Hair transformation

Hair is always a fun because I can cut it, color it, tie trendy locks or loose them with natural flow. What more a girl wants. Hairs are an inevitable part of beauty. Braids, buns, ponytails, twist and curls all I can do that makes me feel myself. They can change my mood, enhance my confidence, helps me to stand up and what not.
But when it comes to going for cut, it needs lots of thinking for me again and again. Where to go, what haircut, what length to be cut, whether it will suit my personality.
For me it was then a big decision from thinking, deciding, delaying then again thinking, taking advice from friends and finally going for it.
I was unsure whether my decision was right.
How to select a beauty salon that can understand the inner me and give me a consistent look to my personality. Search started with google, suggestions from friends and neighbors, looking around nearby by streets.
After a long search Mangesha’z Pimple Saudagar, Pune was where I landed a beautifully designed salon with well trained staff and cozy ambience helping to distress me.



Mangesha’z Pimple Saudagar, Pune was friendly fun and glamorizing salon that relieved half stress. Meeting the staff was a friendly experience all serious hairstyle enthusiasts. Well trained and experienced to understand the need of hairs and clients. They were polite and gave me advice and guidance to achieve my dream look.
It started with a hair wash which was a very soothing experience as the hair doer with a wash gave a relaxing massage. My hairstylist was very cooperative and talented. We had a pretty good discussion before going for cut, he explained me what all will go with my face and hairs.

Hair cutting

Yes I did it! I had haircut!
The cut was done so beautifully that it lifted and illuminated my face.
So, I guess we've had enough of the talk, now let me show you my hair transformation
New hair look

Wowee!! This is how I look after my haircut. My hair felt so much light, had nice layers and made me look instantly fresh.
And then, on barber chair it was new Me that was born, someone who can look more fancier, more with trend, more of my hidden beauty and someone with boosted confidence. That’s where I fell in love once again with my own self.

Long bangs to short cropped was my choice. My way of booking happiness.

What’s yours?

Share in comment box.


google-site-verification: googlec74f7dd153e6a08c.html

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

13 Valentine's Day Quotes Messages Hindi 2019

प्यार का त्यौहार आ रहा है The Valentine's Day.  क्यों ना इस साल हमारे प्यार के रिश्ते में फिर से जान भरदी जाए।  हमारी भावनाओ को शब्दो  में बयान कर प्यार की गहराहिओ को बढ़ाया  जाए।  हमारे चाहने वालो के आते ही कई बार दिल में हज़ारो  बाते होते हुए भी हम कुछ बोल नहीं पाते मानो जीभ हलक में ही अटक गई हो , ऐसा ना हो हमारी अनकही बात कही अनसुनी रेह जाए।  प्यार का इक़रार उसे ओर  भी गहरा और मजबूत बना देता है।  कहना बहोत कुछ है पर शब्द नहीं है ? आपके लिए हमारी तरफ से प्यार भरा तोफा-प्यार के कुछ नगमे अपने चाहने वालो को प्यार का इक़रार कर प्यार के रिश्ते को खुशनुमा बनाइये।  13 Valentine's Day quotes and Messages especially for you. Here comes... 1. Quote by Manali Shah @ pnroflifejourney.blogspot.com 2. Quote by Manali Shah @ pnroflifejourney.blogspot.com 3. Quote by Manali Shah @ pnroflifejourney.blogspot.com 4. Quote by Manali Shah @ pnroflifejourney.blogspot.com 5. Quote by Manali Shah @ pnroflifejourney.blogspot.c

12 Things to do until you find job

Searching for job or Waiting for job offer? After completion of education or when you move to new place or when you change your profile is the time you wait to start a career and get your dream job. Some are lucky to get hired immediately but rest struggle to get that pie of the cake. Waiting does not make you less competent, it’s just you have not found the right door. This is just a honeymoon period so enjoy it at fullest, do all things that you ever wanted to do in life. Every time you are not selected in interview you are directed towards progress being better than what you where yesterday. Waiting to get that dream profile or getting your first business order is often a stressful phase .Mental pressure, societal pressure is what you face from all directions. So what are things you need to do in this phase to make your time and well-being more healthy and fruitful. Things you can do in waiting phase: 1.        Skill up: Read, learn and educate more y

21 Valentine Day Quotes-Whatsapp messages English

Valentine's Day a festival of Love is just around. In love we feel on ninth cloud, life just feels complete. Love is ocean of blessing from God.To Love and to be loved is the precious Gift one can get. For Gifting ideas on Valentine's Day check my another blog. Click on link below https://pnroflifejourney. blogspot.com/2019/01/29-best- valentine-gift-for-his-and- her-2019.html We all wish to express our love and affection to our loved ones but often run out of words. In poetry we often say I had thousand things to say as soon as she arrived my mind went blank and couldn't say anything. If you are facing same situation here is a good news for you. Here is list of 21 Valentine's Day Love quotes to express your gratification. If you present a gift using above quotes and wonderful lines it would add spark to your relationship and make your gift more precious and memorable. You can use this quotes to share, write on greeting cards,send a text, send a whatsapp m